Pelajaran Sekolah Sabat

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pelajaran Sekolah Sabat
Pelajaran Sekolah Sabat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 29 on Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:49 am
Latest topics
» AHAD 4 Disember
Thursday September 22 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:31 am by admin

» Pelajaran 11 _ *3-9 Disember
Thursday September 22 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:30 am by admin

» JUMAAT 2 Disember
Thursday September 22 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:28 am by admin

» KHAMIS 1 Disember
Thursday September 22 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:27 am by admin

» RABU 30 November
Thursday September 22 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:24 am by admin

» SELASA 29 November
Thursday September 22 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:21 am by admin

» ISNIN 28 November
Thursday September 22 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:20 am by admin

» AHAD 27 November
Thursday September 22 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:15 am by admin

» Pelajaran 10 _ *26 November – 2 Disember
Thursday September 22 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:13 am by admin

Top posting users this month
No user

Thursday September 22

2 posters

Go down

Thursday September 22 Empty Thursday September 22

Post by admin Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:34 am

Worship God

“And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God” (Rev. 22:8, 9). Read the context of these two verses. What’s the essential message here about worship?
All quarter we have seen the same thing: humans have this innate need to worship. Even good things. Here John wants to worship the heavenly messenger who has revealed to him so much incredible truth. And yet, he is told to stop and worship God.
This is not the first time he has had this experience. In Revelation 19:10, he is about to do the same thing, and again, he is stopped and told to worship the Lord. It reminds one of Christ’s words to Satan: “Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve” (Matt. 4:10).
In both cases, too, John fell at the feet of the object he sought to worship, a symbol of surrender, of submission, and of reverence before the object of worship. Anything else is not really worship, is it?
And that is because worship is not merely about what we do on Sabbath for a few hours each week. Worship is about falling at the feet of our Lord all the time. It is about our entire attitude and relationship to God. Worship is what we should be doing 24/7; it is about living a life of faith, of obedience, and of surrender to the Lord. Worship is about putting God first and foremost in all that we say, all that we do, and all that we think. Worship is how we treat others, how we treat those we love, and those who are hard to love. Worship is about obeying the commandments, it is about ministering to those in need, it is about dying to self and proclaiming the gospel.
Again, think about Creation, think about the God who created the creation. Then think about the Cross, about the Creator dying for the sins of those whom He had created, bearing in Himself the punishment that they deserved in order that these undeserving beings could have the chance of being re-created in a new heaven and a new earth.
Because God created all that exists, anything else we worship is simply our worshiping more creation, worshiping idols of one form or another, worshiping what cannot save us. In contrast, with the image of the Creator on the cross, the question is, why would we want to worship anything or anyone else?
admin
admin
Admin

https://sekolahsabat.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Thursday September 22 Empty Re: Thursday September 22

Post by olumisti Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:37 am

Yes, worship Him means in all our dealings and undertakings we recognize that we do it in such a way that accepts Him as our Lord and God. It does NOT literally mean kneeling down 24 x 7! because He also gave the command for us to work 6 days!

In my opinion, He does not mean "forget about me during the 6 days". No. Because the fact that we work 6 days, we actually acknowledge His command. We don't simply follow commands without recognizing the authority of the One giving the command.

olumisti

Back to top Go down

Post by olumisti Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:42 am

Ya, beribadat kepada-Nya bermaksud menyedari bahawa dalam semua urusan dan perlakuan, kita lakukan dengan cara yang menunjukkan kita menerima Allah sebagai Jurusealamat dan Tuhan. Ia TIDAK bermakna literal bahawa kita berlutut menyembah 24 x 7! kerana Dia juga memberi arahan bagi kita untuk bekerja 6 hari!

olumisti

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:40 am

setuju dgn olumisti.. Very Happy
admin
admin
Admin

https://sekolahsabat.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content